IPIFA is committed to data protection according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This company is committed to the security of its users' data. When we ask you to fill in the fields of personal information with which you can be identified, we do so ensuring that it will only be used by responsible persons and doctors in order to provide the phytotherapy service.
USE OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information.
When necessary, specific information may be required to process your order or make a delivery or billing. Your personal information such as email, phone, name, etc, is not shared with third parties.
IPIFA is highly committed to fulfilling our commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer.
When you visit our website, at the bottom you will be asked if you want to accept cookies, when you accept, this file is created and the cookie is then used to have information to identify the pages that are visited and their frequency. This information is used for statistical analysis in order to improve our interface and user experience.
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or data protection practices of such other sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies and we recommend that you check with them to confirm that you agree with them.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- At the top right, click on More Configuration.
- Below, click on Advanced configuration.
- En "Privacidad y seguridad", haz clic en Web site configuration.
- Click on "Cookies View all cookies and website data Delete all.
- To confirm the action, click on Delete all.
- Click on Options
- On the left click on Privacy and security
- Scroll down until you see the history.
- Click on Clear history.
- Select "Cookies and click on Clean Now.
- En la parte superior derecha, haz clic en los 3 puntos horizontales "... "
- Click on History
- Click on Delete History.
- Click on Cookies and saved website data.
- Click on Delete.
- On your phone or tablet Androidopen the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, click more. Then settings.
- Press Privacy. ...
- Choose a time interval, such as last hour or all.
- Marca la opción ""Cookies, licencias de medios y datos de sitios". ...
- Press Delete data.